The mHealth Research Affinity Group will provide a formal structure to coalesce local CHOP-based researchers interested in and/or conducting mHealth research and other stakeholders (e.g., IS, bioinformatics), as well as researchers from other local institutions.
Specific aims are:
- Foster collaborative efforts to expand the capability to develop, test and integrate mHealth tools and approaches for children, adolescents, and their families.
- Provide a forum for educational and networking opportunities to enhance knowledge of mHealth and develop potential collaborations both within and outside the RAG.
- Serve as a liaison to CHOP Research Institute and hospital administration on needs and prioritization of resources to enhance and facilitate mHealth research and its implementation in clinical practice.
- Facilitate and track collaborations among RAG members
- Showcase innovative ideas and boost dissemination of RAG member publications
- Track new mHealth proposals and awarded grants
- Develop guidelines and a list of recommended vendors for mHealth development
- Identify key priorities in the integration of mHealth research into the research strategic plan